Dr. Robert W Zickler M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery2555 Court Dr Suite 200 Gastonia NC, 28054
Dr. Robert Zickler is a vascular surgeon practicing in Gastonia, NC. Dr. Zickler specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Zickler diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1996
- Varicose Veins
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Robert W Zickler M.D.'s Practice location
Gastonia, NC 28054Get Direction
Dr. Robert W Zickler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zickler
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. Frank R. Arko MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. James N. Antezana MD13727 Grand Palisades Pkwy Charlotte NC 28278
- Dr. Christopher William Boyes M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Stephen Gary Lalka M.D.1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Steven J. Busuttil M.D.2921 Telestar Ct Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Jason S Burgess MD2001 Vail Avenue Charlotte NC 28207