Dr. Matthew B Kriewaldt DDS
OrthodontistBldg H 2005 Knight Lane Navy Medicine Suppor Jacksonville FL, 32212
Dr. Matthew Kriewaldt practices Orthodontics in Jacksonville, FL. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Kriewaldt may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Kriewaldt must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Dr. Matthew B Kriewaldt DDS's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32212Get Direction
Shawano, WI 54166Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92136Get Direction
Dr. Matthew B Kriewaldt DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kriewaldt
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dr. Gasper Lazzara DDS5000 Sawgrass Village Cir Ponte Vedra Beach FL 32082
- Dr. Charlotte Spears Gerry DMD8750 Perimeter Park Blvd Jacksonville FL 32216
- Mitchell Robert Levine DMD3600 Cardinal Point Drive Jacksonville FL 32257
- Dr. Orrin Dwight Mitchell DDS1190 West Edgewood Avenue Jacksonville FL 32208
- Dr. Jason M Rice DDS620 Commerce Center Dr Unit 155 Jacksonville FL 32225
- Dr. John Gasper Lazzara D.D.S.4184 3rd St S Jacksonville Beach FL 32250