Dr. Alison Curley is a psychologist practicing in Schenectady, NY. Dr. Curley specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Curley evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Curley because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Thiamine deficiency and the hepatic pentose phosphate cycle.
- Determinants of academic achievement in children with psychiatric disorders.
- Behavior disorder and attention deficits in boys with Tourette syndrome.
- Thiamin deficiency and the pentose phosphate cycle in rats: intracerebral mechanisms.
- Cardiac and renal pentose phosphate pathway activity in thiamine deficiency.
Dr. Alison D Curley PH.D.'s Practice location
Schenectady, NY 12309Get Direction
Dr. Alison D Curley PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Lauren A. Utter PSY.D.401 New Karner Rd Albany NY 12205
- Adam Scott Weissman PH.D.First Avenue and 27th Street New York NY 10016
- Dr. Elizabeth Ryan PHD1160 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10029
- Alexia Electris PHD, LCAT300 Flatbush Ave Brooklyn NY 11217
- Kadi J Driscoll PSY. D625 Nugentown Rd Tuckerton NJ 08087
- Dr. Dana Corbett PH.D.530 Franklin St Schenectady NY 12305