Dr. Muhammad Waqar Azeem MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry11705 State Ave Brainerd MN, 56401
Dr. Muhammad Azeem practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Brainerd, MN. Dr. Azeem evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Azeem seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Rawalpindi Medical College, University of Health Sciences Lahore,Rawalpindi, Pakistan MD
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Weight loss and anorexia with quetiapine.
- Prevalence and risk factors for depression and anxiety in hospitalized cardiac
- Effectiveness of six core strategies based on trauma informed care in reducing seclusions and restraints at a child and adolescent psychiatric hospital.
- Anxiety and Depression among Parents of Children with Intellectual Disability in Pakistan.
- Comparing stimulant effects in youth with ADHD symptoms and epilepsy.
- Successful seclusion and restraint prevention effort in child and adolescent programs.
- Assessment of transesterified palm olein and Moringa oleifera oil blends as vanaspati substitutes.
- Frequency of ICD-10 psychiatric diagnosis in children with intellectual
- Restraint Reduction at a Pediatric Psychiatric Hospital: A Ten-Year Journey.
- Illness perceptions in adolescents with a psychiatric diagnosis in Pakistan.
- Predictors of Competency to Stand Trial in Connecticut's Inpatient Juvenile Competency Restoration Program.
Dr. Muhammad Waqar Azeem MD's Practice location
Brainerd, MN 56401Get Direction
Dr. Muhammad Waqar Azeem MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Azeem
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...