Dr. Susan Mack is a speech language pathologist practicing in PENFIELD, NY. Dr. Mack specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Mack evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Mack helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Susan Mack SLP's Practice location
PENFIELD, NY 14526Get Direction
Ms. Susan Mack SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Ms. Kimberly A Ganley M.S., CCC, SLP119 SOUTH AVE WEBSTER NY 14580
- Alison Carbone41 OCONNOR RD FAIRPORT NY 14450
- Miss Kelly J Clark M.S. CCC-SLP2100 BRIGHTON HENRIETTA TOWN LINE RD ROCHESTER NY 14623
- Frances E Klimek M.A.CCC-SLP44 DERRICK DR WEST HENRIETTA NY 14586
- Renee Hall SLP3399 WINTON RD S ROCHESTER NY 14623
- Nicole Williams M.A., CCC-SLP1 EDGERTON PARK ROCHESTER NY 14608