Dr. Safwat Sharobeem is an anesthesiologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Sharobeem ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Sharobeem also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Of Asyut- Fac Of Med- Asyut- Egypt 1985
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Anesthesiology Univ Of So Al Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Safwat Sharobeem M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53209Get Direction
OAK BROOK, IL 60523Get Direction
Dr. Safwat Sharobeem M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Truth About Gabapentin, a Popular Drug for Patients with Fibromyalgia
Gabapentin is one of the most popular drugs prescribed for patients with fibromyalgiaFibromyalgia is a chronic and complex condition that causes discomfort, fatigue, pain and deep exhaustion as well as a variety of other symptoms.As its name suggests, fibromyalgia mainly affects the soft tissues of...
- Study Reveals Why Triple Negative Breast Cancer Is Resistant to Immunotherapy
Most breast cancer patients end up going through a lot of different treatments during their attempted recovery. Chemotherapy, surgery, immunotherapy, and more are often performed on just one patient. One particular problem that doctors have noticed is that one particular subtype of breast cancer,...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Marina Polianska M.D.725 American Avenue Waukesha Wisconsin 53188
- Dr. Navtej S. Purewal MD4131 West Loomis Road Greenfield Wisconsin 53221
- Sheldon Lawrence Burchman500 West Bradley Road Fox Point Wisconsin 53217
- Dr. Mohammad I Elorbany M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Rachel Budithi MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Sarah Armstrong Endrizzi MD959 North Mayfair Road Milwaukee WI 53226