Dr. Aaron Driskill is a Chiropractor practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Driskill specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Driskill seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Aaron Driskill DC's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37923Get Direction
Aaron Driskill DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Terry Bragg D.C.615 Leeper Pkwy Lenoir City TN 37772
- Dr. Amanda Faye Jerviss D.C.11642 Chapman Hwy Seymour TN 37865
- Dr. Dennis Ray Jones DC1713 Dry Gap Pike Knoxville TN 37918
- Dr. Rasmus Dyhr D.C.1475 Simpson Rd W Lenoir City TN 37771
- Dr. Rafael M Rodriguez D.C.1812 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Donna S. Kile D.C.1116 E Tri County Blvd Oliver Springs TN 37840