Dr. Naeem Pervaiz is a urologist practicing in Princeton, WV. Dr. Pervaiz specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine 1975
Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College 1970
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Urology; Beth Israel Med Ctr, General Surgery; Henry Ford Hosp, General Surgery; St Johns Riverside Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Naeem Pervaiz MD's Practice location
Princeton, WV 24740Get Direction
Dr. Naeem Pervaiz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pervaiz
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- Alternative Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
What is erectile dysfunction? Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common disorder affecting men of all ages, although it is more common in men above the age of 50. It affects the ability to have an erection and maintain it for a satisfying sexual experience. To understand the nature of alternative...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?
At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?Erectile dysfunction affects men across all age brackets. It is possible for men both young and old to suffer from it. However the risks associated with ED increase as you get older. This is because as you grow older, the probability of...
- Risk Factors for Testicular Cancer
Testicular cancer happens when germ cells within the male testicles start reproducing in an uncontrolled manner, resulting in a mass of tissue called a tumor. Germ cells are cells that eventually grow into sperm cells, and germ cell tumors account for more than 98 percent of all cancers affecting...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- Dr. Assaad M. Mounzer M.D.17 Westwood Medical Park Bluefield VA 24605
- Dr. Juan Nmn Llado-martinez MD510 Cherry St Bluefield WV 24701
- Dr. Mian Wilayat Shah MD508 New Hope Rd Princeton WV 24740
- Dr. Can Talug M.D.296 NEW HOPE RD STE 2 PRINCETON WV 24740
- Dr. Bhasker R Pujari M.D.1331 Southview Dr Bluefield WV 24701
- Dr. Steve Joseph Misak MD2118 Jefferson St Bluefield WV 24701