Dr. Kevin F Staveley-ocarroll MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology500 University Dr Hershey PA, 17033
Dr. Kevin Staveley-ocarroll is a surgical oncologist practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Staveley-ocarroll specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
- Johns Hopkins University School Med
Dr. Kevin F Staveley-ocarroll MD's Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
CHARLESTON, SC 29425Get Direction
Dr. Kevin F Staveley-ocarroll MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Staveley-ocarroll
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Dr. Niraj Jaysukh Gusani MD500 University Drive - H070 Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Eric T Kimchi MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Chi D. Ha M.D., FACS205 S Front St Harrisburg PA 17104
- Dr. Lori O Eakin MD4300 Londonderry Rd Harrisburg PA 17109
- Dr. Colette Pameijer M.D.37 Research Way East Setauket NY 11733
- Dr. Heather Anne Thieme M.A., M.D.1601 S Queen St York PA 17403