Dr. Kevin F Staveley-ocarroll MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology500 University Dr Hershey PA, 17033
Dr. Kevin Staveley-ocarroll is a surgical oncologist practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Staveley-ocarroll specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Dr. Kevin F Staveley-ocarroll MD's Practice location
COLUMBIA, MO 65212Get Direction
Dr. Kevin F Staveley-ocarroll MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Staveley-ocarroll
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
Like any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- Dr. Eric T Kimchi MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Mehrdad Nikfarjam MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Amanda Cooper M.D.500 UNIVERSITY DR HERSHEY PA 17033
- Dr. Colette Pameijer M.D.500 UNIVERSITY DR HERSHEY PA 17033
- Dr. Brian David Saunders M.D.500 UNIVERSITY DR HERSHEY PA 17033
- Dr. Neil Hemant Bhayani MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033