Joshua Ferber is an acupuncturist practicing in Sedona, AZ. Dr. Ferber evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Ferber treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Mr. Joshua E Ferber L.AC, DIPL. AC's Practice location
Sedona, AZ 86336Get Direction
Mr. Joshua E Ferber L.AC, DIPL. AC's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Ms. Banya Lim L.AC.340 Jordan Road Sedona AZ 86336
- Ms. Kathy Lynn Fisher L.AC.851 S. Main Street Cottonwood AZ 86326
- Miss Eve Grossman LCC AC, RN5000 E Boulder Canyon Drive Cornville AZ 86325
- Kimberly A. Olson-mcmaster MSOM, L.AC.753 N Main St Cottonwood AZ 86326
- Melissa Camacho L.AC.140 E Cortez Dr Sedona AZ 86351
- Raymond S Hauer L. AC.65 Coffee Pot Dr Sedona AZ 86336