Dr. Yara Soto solis is a Dentist practicing in MORENO VALLEY, CA. Dr. Soto solis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Yara Stephania Soto solis's Practice location
MORENO VALLEY, CA 92553Get Direction
Yara Stephania Soto solis's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Dr. Nancy R. Patel D.D.S1579 S San Jacinto Ave San Jacinto California 92583
- Dr. Brent Douglas Dupper D.D.S.25455 Barton Frontage Rd Loma Linda CA 92354
- Huzaifa Maloo DDS5696 Mission Blvd Riverside CA 92509
- Dr. Craig Richard Merrihew DDS5225 Canyon Crest Dr Riverside California 92507
- Dr. Pratik M Shah DDS9415 Mission Blvd Riverside CA 92509
- Jennifer Aldawoodi D.M.D.5531 Cancha De Golf Rancho Santa Fe CA 92091