Dr. Kunwar P Vohra MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease8330 Naab Rd Suite 213 Indianapolis IN, 46260
Dr. Kunwar Vohra practices Pulmonology in Indianapolis, IN. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Vohra manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Butler University in Indianapolis 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Pulmonary Diseases Kaleida Hlth Sys-Buffalo Gen, Internal Medicine
- University Health Center Of Pittsburgh
Dr. Kunwar P Vohra MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46260Get Direction
Carmel, IN 46032Get Direction
Dr. Kunwar P Vohra MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vohra
- Skiers Conquer the Entire River Murray for Cystic Fibrosis
Although there is currently no cure for cystic fibrosis, people from all around the world are determined to change this. Organizations committed to raising funds and awareness on CF continuously work hard all year round to:...
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Teaches Fan with Cystic Fibrosis How to Drive a Tank
People spend so much time chasing their dreams, and sometimes it can start to feel like they are impossible to reach. But the little things in life can show that dreams really do come true, and for Logan Decker, that dream became a reality earlier this year with a little help from his...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- What This New Therapeutic Drug Trial Means for Cystic Fibrosis
If you have cystic fibrosis, chances are that at some point you have had difficulty breathing due to mucus build-up in your lungs. That thick mucus can make it more than just hard to breathe, as it can cause inflammation and increase your chance of injury. Clear airways may be just around the corner...
- Colorado Family Raises Awareness to Find Cystic Fibrosis Cure
Before, during, and after having a baby, time is spent stressing about getting all the things the baby will need, thinking about whether the nursery will be done on time, and lots of time is spent worrying whether the baby will be healthy or not. This worst fear of many moms and dads came true for...
- Dr. Chris C Naum MD1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Kara N Goss MD702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Tyson V Neumann MD1801 N. Senate Bouelvard Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Francis D Sheski MD550 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Michael G Lykens MD545 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Christopher James Huffer M.D.1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy Avon IN 46123