Dr. Giles Stifter is a Chiropractor practicing in Albertville, MN. Dr. Stifter specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stifter seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Giles Francis Stifter D.C., C.C.W.P.'s Practice location
Albertville, MN 55301Get Direction
Dr. Giles Francis Stifter D.C., C.C.W.P.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Ryan Wicht D.C.9664 63rd Ave N Maple Grove MN 55369
- Dr. Steven Goldschmidt DC5851 Duluth St Golden Valley MN 55422
- Dr. Alvin Casmir Stachowski D.C.6800 78th Ave N Minneapolis MN 55445
- Dr. Sonya A Marth-tourville DC145 Nelson Blvd Montrose MN 55363
- Dr. Lori Kristine Goodsell D.C.3390 Annapolis Ln N Minneapolis MN 55447
- Dr. Dennis Eugene Arne DC101 Lake St W Wayzata MN 55391