Schedule today! 614-407-1225 Dr. Ryan Dick is a Chiropractor practicing in Gahanna, OH. Dr. Dick specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Dick seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Palmer Collage of Chiropractic Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine 2011
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Spinal & Extremities Manipulation
- Spinal Decompression
- Massage Therapy In Office
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Kinesio Taping®
- Physical Therapy
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Chiropractic 2011
- International Academy of Medical Acupuncture Acupuncture 2011
Experience & Accolades
- Chiropractic Physician2013HealthSource of Canal Winchester
- Chiropractic Physician2011 - 2013University Health Center
- International Medical Acupunture Fellowship Training
Professional Society Memberships
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being honest with his patients, along with his training and perseverance.
Dr. Ryan D. Dick D.C.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ryan D. Dick D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ryan D. Dick D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dick
Very good doctor who focuses on your overall health and nutrition in combination with the spinal adjustment. Have recommended family members and friends already!
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Anthony C Yannessa DC358 B S. Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Brian Jacob Mabry D.C.4410 Cleveland Ave Columbus OH 43231
- James E. Fonner D.C.5941 E Main St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Mark E Kowalski CHIROPRACTOR DC5151 Post Rd Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Scott C Clayton DC7239 Sawmill Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. James Robert Dupuy D.C.2511 W Schrock Rd Westerville OH 43081