Sashuang Xu is an acupuncturist practicing in FREMONT, CA. Dr. Xu evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Xu treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Sashuang Xu PHD's Practice location
FREMONT, CA 94536Get Direction
Dr. Sashuang Xu PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Mr. Seung-won Lee L.AC20212 Redwood Road suite 104 Castro Valley CA 94546
- Ms. Catherine Jane Burns L. AC.4546 El Camino Real Los Altos CA 94022
- Dr. Teresa T Shen PH.D, L.AC5933 Coronado Ln Pleasanton CA 94588
- Ms. Tsung-mei Tsai L. AC.39803 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont CA 94538
- Mrs. Haili Sun L.AC., O.M.D.4275 Rosewood Dr Pleasanton CA 94588
- Mr. Clement Mantin Cheung1698 S Wolfe Rd Sunnyvale CA 94087