Dr. Bianca Chin MD
Surgeon2139 Auburn Ave Level D Cincinnati OH, 45219
Bianca Chin, MD is a board certified Plastic Surgeon serving at Midwest Breast & Aesthetic Surgery in Gahanna, Dublin, Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio. She received her medical degree from University of ...
Education and Training
University of the West Indies, Kingston MD
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Center for Human appearance Research grant 2014 University of Pennsylvania
- Center of Surgical excellence Scholar award 2006 University of Pennsylvania
- Wound Healing Society Young Investigator Award 2010 University of Pennsylvania
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Candidate Member American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania Plastic Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania General Surgery
- Plast Reconstr SurgDigital Image Correlation (DIC)2015
- Aesthetic Plast SurgA Modified Technique Combining Excision of the Levator Muscle2012
- Developmental Dynamics The Muenke Syndrome Mutation2011
- West Indian MedOpen Splenectomy in Jamaican children with sickle cell disease2006
Experience & Accolades
- Plastic and Microvascular Surgeon2015Midwest Breast & Aesthetic Surgery
- Clinical Instructor / House Staff2012 - 2015Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania
- Clinical Instructor/ House Staff2006 - 2012General Surgery, University of Pennsylvania
Dr. Bianca Chin MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
Dublin, OH 43016Get Direction
Dr. Bianca Chin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chin
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What to Expect if You Need a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure done in a private room, in which the inside of the large intestine, (colon and rectum), is examined. This procedure is normally used to evaluate gastrointestinal symptoms, such as rectal and intestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, or changes in bowel habits....
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hydroclectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is aimed to treat or remove hydrocele. A hydrocele is a fluid-filled balloon that is formed around the testicle. It is a normal thing for males to have a thin layer of fluid around the testicle. This fluid is periodically produced and drained to prevent...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- Harish N. Nirujogi9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Tracy Shawn Pitt DO400 East 3rd Street Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Mickey M Karram M.D.7759 University Drive West Chester OH 45069
- Dr. Magued Nadim Khouzam M.D.7370 Turfway Rd Florence KY 41042
- Dr. Christopher Joe Northup M.D.3050 Mack Rd Fairfield OH 45014
- Dr. Brian Mathew Shiff M.D.2055 Hospital Dr Batavia OH 45103