Dr. Jessica Granger MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1340 Hal Greer Boulevard Huntington WV, 25701
Dr. Jessica Granger is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Huntington, WV. Dr. Granger specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Granger can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Granger can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine 2010
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Marshall University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Jessica Granger MD's Practice location
Huntington, WV 25701Get Direction
BARBOURSVILLE, WV 25504Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Granger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Granger
- Smoking During Pregnancy is Linked to Blood Vessel Damage in Children
A new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, has shown that smoking during pregnancy is associated with increased risk of blood vessel damage in the child. In this study, enrolling 250 children, the body dimensions and lung functioning of the children were measured when they were 4-weeks-old....
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- What Are the Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids?
According to a new study, women who sought treatment for the different symptoms of uterine fibroids, such as heavy bleeding and pain, have a better quality of life after the treatment. Women who had hysterectomy reported that they would have put off the procedure for a longer period, when compared...
- Dr. Kelsey Gerard James M.D.617 23rd St Ashland KY 41101
- Dr. Bonnie Lou Laudenbach M.D.841 29th St Ashland KY 41101
- Dr. Richard F Ford MD617 23rd St Ashland KY 41101
- Dr. Stacey Hensel M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Craigan Gray MD1000 St. Christopher Dr Ashland KY 41101
- Dr. Jennie Lee Yoost MD401 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202