Dr. Benjamin Drury is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Alexandria, LA. Dr. Drury specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Drury tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La Physical Therapy 1995
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Vet Admin Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; St Thomas Hosp, General Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Benjamin Todd Drury MD's Practice location
Alexandria, LA 71301Get Direction
BEDFORD, TX 76021Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin Todd Drury MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Dr. Mark Andrew Dodson MD3351 Masonic Dr Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. William David Crenshaw M.D.3351 Masonic Dr Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. Nicola Shamsey Corbett MD224 Pecan Park Ave Alexandria LA 71303
- Mrs. Sonya Myles Sloan M.D.3330 MASONIC DR ALEXANDRIA LA 71301
- Dr. Brad Chauvin M.D.201 4th St Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. Daniel Reidar Oas DO224 Pecan Park Ave Alexandria LA 71303