Dr. Kelly Machovec practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Philadelphia, PA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Machovec treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Kelly Ann Machovec MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19102Get Direction
DURHAM, NC 27705Get Direction
Dr. Kelly Ann Machovec MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Talcum Powder and Ovarian Cancer: The Facts
When watching TV, it’s hard not to notice those commercials urging women to “call this number if…!” It’s difficult to know if these are based on fact or are just alarmist reactions to poorly researched issues. TV commercials are hardly the best place to get health information. Yet this is...
- Roseanne Reboot Talks Sleep Apnea, CPAP Masks, and Bringing Sexy Back
For those who lived in the 90’s, Roseanne was a wildly popular sitcom featuring Roseanne and Dan Conner and their 3 kids: Becky, Darlene and DJ. It became a hit in the era because it was probably one of the most realistic portrayals of an mid west blue color American family. The sitcom eventually...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?
Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?Alpha-lipoic acid or ALA is an antioxidant that is naturally produced in our body. This fatty acid is required for the production of energy in cells and it also plays a major role in reducing oxidative damage by free radicals. Supplements of this fatty acid...
- Dr. Erin W. Pukenas MD1 COOPER PLZ CAMDEN NJ 08103
- Dr. Naomi Dong MD34th St. & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Paul A Stricker MD3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD STE 9329 PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Jorge Augusto Galvez MD34th Street And Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Rajeev Subramanyam M.D.3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD STE 9329 PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Wallis Taylor Muhly M.D.34th Street & Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia PA 19104