Education and Training
NYU College of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Surgery 2008
American Board of Endodontics
Areas of expertise and specialization
- New York State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- Interfaith Medical Center ( Brooklyn, NY )
Dr. Marcus D Johnson DDS, MSD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Marcus D Johnson DDS, MSD | Endodontist | Endodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Marcus D Johnson DDS, MSD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia?
Dementia is a brain disorder that affects communication and causes difficulty in performing daily tasks. Alzheimer’s disease, on the other hand, affects the parts of the brain that control language, thought, and memory, and it is a specific form of dementia.Though dementia and Alzheimer’s...
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Basic Facts
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an abdominal disorder, which is characterized by pain, discomfort, interfered bowel habits (diarrhea and constipation), cramping, and bloating. Although IBS symptoms are persistent, there are many things that can be done to suppress its effects. IBS does not...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. Ian Jay Langer D.M.D.140 Saint Paul Street Westfield NJ 07090
- Dr. Hannah Han D.D.S.115 E 9th St New York New York 10003
- Stella Carollo-Roit5847 Francis Lewis Blvd Oakland Gardens NY 11364
- Dr. Steven D. Kaplan D.M.D.119 W 57th St New York New York 10019
- Dr. Alan Neal Sedell DMD300 Grand Avenue Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Doreen Faye Toskos D.M.D.285 Middle Country Rd Smithtown NY 11787