Dr. Douglas Royce Thompson MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA, 98105
Dr. Thompson is a UW acting assistant professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. In addition, he is an attending anesthesiologist and anesthesiology residency coordinator at Seat ...
Education and Training
University of California 2003
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Prevalence of safer needle devices and factors associated with their adoption: results of a national hospital survey.
- Multidetector computed tomography myocardial perfusion imaging during adenosine stress.
- Thrombotic complications in children from short-term percutaneous central venous catheters: what can we do?
- Culturally adapted cognitive behavioral guided self-help for binge eating: a feasibility study with Mexican Americans.
- 2009 Teacher of the Year Department of Anesthesiology, Seattle Children's
- 2010 Honorable mention: Pediatric Anesthesia Teacher of the Year, Departme
- Anesthesiology, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora
- University of Colorado Denver Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Douglas Royce Thompson MD's Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Royce Thompson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Progression of Multiple Sclerosis Could Affect Sense of Smell
For individuals that live with multiple sclerosis, they know that managing the disease and trying to maintain some degree of health is a difficult task. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be far-reaching since it is a disease that affects the central nervous system, and this means that sometimes...
- SeroVital-hgh: Side Effects, Dosage, Reviews, and Benefits
What is HGH?We usually seek ways to look and feel young, especially when we notice those wrinkles on our face. For this reason, the use of human growth hormone (HGH) is gaining popularity. HGH is a hormone, which is produced by the pituitary gland and helps in the normal growth of children and...
- Clinical Practice Guideline for Home Sleep Apnea Testing
A common disorder that causes patients to stop breathing while sleeping is known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). This happens when the upper airway becomes blocked, resulting in temporary impairment of airflow during sleep. There are millions of recorded cases of OSA, however, many remain...
- Ghee: Health Benefits, Uses, and Its Process
What is ghee?For thousands of years, ghee has been used across the globe for various purposes. It is truly considered as an ancient health food. Back in 2000 BC, butter was first known by people. It became very popular in the northern regions of India, but did not survive well in warmer parts of...
- An Overview of Vaccinations
There are different vaccines actively used in practical medicine, specifically by pediatricians. Artificial immunization is the greatest achievement of modern microbiological technologies. It has already saved millions of lives all around the world. The production of vaccines is a sophisticated...
- Dr. Oluwasola Olamikan M.D.501 Eastlake Ave E. , Seattle WA 98109
- Daniel Rubens Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Sally E Rampersad Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Rosemary Orr Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. See wan Tham M.B,B.S4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Charles M Haberkern MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105