Dr. Eileen R. Csontos M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology1340 E 300 N Salt Lake City UT, 84103
Dr. Eileen Csontos practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Salt Lake City, UT. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Csontos treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1985
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Tucson Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Eileen R. Csontos M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84103Get Direction
Dr. Eileen R. Csontos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Csontos
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Neuroprotection: New Possible Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Researchers are continuously uncovering new ways to help cure multiple sclerosis (MS). One area in particular that shows promising results is neuroprotection. Neuroprotection aims to prevent nerve cells from becoming damaged, thus slowing down the progression of the disease. Initially, MS symptoms...
- Lupus: Beware of Overlap Syndromes
A variety of diseases that exist today can sometimes bring about more questions than answers. Conditions bring with them a variety of symptoms, sometimes resembling a common itch, and ache and so on. Because of this, the likelihood of a patient recognizing what exactly they may have can be...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis cannot be cured completely like any bacterial infection, because the root of the disease is still unknown. The pathogenesis is still being worked on by many scientists. But what we do know is that the disease is a long term one and how to treat the symptoms effectively. All the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hydroclectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is aimed to treat or remove hydrocele. A hydrocele is a fluid-filled balloon that is formed around the testicle. It is a normal thing for males to have a thin layer of fluid around the testicle. This fluid is periodically produced and drained to prevent...
- Dr. Jacob Leo Christensen MD100 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Salman Masud M.D.1340 E. 300 N. Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Benjamin Dee Greenberg MD100 MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Nicole Jeffreys MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Scott K Christensen M.D.3580 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Charles Edward Liu MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113