Dr. Karl Greene is a general surgeon practicing in Appleton, WI. Dr. Greene specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Greene provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1989
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Barrow Neur Inst St Jos Hp Mc, Neurological Surgery; Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Karl A Greene MD's Practice location
Appleton, WI 54913Get Direction
Dr. Karl A Greene MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greene
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- What is a Cholecystectomy Diet?
After your gallbladder has been removed, you may develop frequent loose or watery stool, which is a sign of diarrhea. In some cases, this diarrhea may last for a few weeks or even months. First, it is very important to understand why you are having diarrhea. Diarrhea which comes immediately after...
- Dr. Thomas M Wascher MD5320 Michaels Dr Appleton WI 54913
- Dr. George Anthony Negrete M.D.1506 South Oneida Street Appleton WI 54915
- Dr. Kevin Francis Quinn MD315 Burton Rd New London WI 54961
- Dr. Benjamin T Jarman MD1836 South Ave La Crosse WI 54601
- Dr. Thomas Greg Winek MD1818 N Meade St Appleton WI 54911
- Dr. Aaron S Bos M.D.600 S Paulina St Chicago IL 60612