Dr. Franco Godoy is a family practitioner practicing in Newberry, SC. Dr. Godoy specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Godoy possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos- Prog Acad De Med Humana- Lima- Peru 1995
Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Facultad De Medicina 1995
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Anderson Area Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Suny Buffalo Grad Med-Dent, Family Medicine
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
Dr. Franco B Godoy M.D.'s Practice location
Newberry, SC 29108Get Direction
SALUDA, SC 29138Get Direction
Dr. Franco B Godoy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Oscar F Lovelace MD600 N Wheeler Ave Prosperity SC 29127
- Dr. Javier Enrique Carles M.D.9100 Highway 14 Gray Court SC 29645
- Dr. Joseph F Bowers MD1612 Chapin Road Chapin SC 29036
- Dr. Neal Robert Goodbar MD155 Academy Ave Greenwood SC 29646
- Dr. John Herbert Ferguson MD32 River St Peak SC 29122
- Dr. Cecelia Marie Baskett M.D.1423 N Jefferson Ave Springfield MO 65802