Craig Caldwell is a physical therapist practicing in Lafayette, LA. Craig Caldwell specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Craig Caldwell can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Craig Caldwell will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Craig Thomas Caldwell PT's Practice location
Lafayette, LA 70506Get Direction
Craig Thomas Caldwell PT's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Ms. Alexandra Florian PT2448 Johnston St Lafayette LA 70503
- Jennifer H Doerle PT, DPT1326 Church St Zachary LA 70791
- Mr. Richard Theriot PT2626 North Drive Abbeville LA 70510
- Mr. Adam Lafleur PT1107 Kidder Robin Rd Arnaudville LA 70512
- Elisa Raborn P.T.220 S Jefferson St Abbeville LA 70510
- Dr. Cole Thompson PT101 PARK WEST DR STE B SCOTT LA 70583