Dr. Shelley Martin is a Chiropractor practicing in Suwanee, GA. Dr. Martin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Martin seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Shelley L Martin DC's Practice location
Suwanee, GA 30024Get Direction
Dr. Shelley L Martin DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. Teresa Jackson D.C.5304 Panola Industrial Blvd Suite E Decatur GA 30035
- Dr. Michael D Schulman DC753 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville Ga 30046
- Cedrick Noel45 West Crossville Road Roswell Georgia 30075
- Dr. Mike Greenberg D.C.6035 PEACHTREE RD STE C209 DORAVILLE GA 30360
- Perry Philemon Little, Jr.827 North Hairston Road Stone Mountain Georgia 33441
- Dr. Charles Kim MD2856 Buford Highway Duluth Georgia 30096