Dr. Stanley Tipton is a Dentist practicing in Bryan, OH. Dr. Tipton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
- ChoiceGuard / Healthy Directions
- Coastal Healthcare
- Davis Vision
- Dental HMO/MGD/Pre-Paid
- Extended Access PPO
- Guardian Advantage Gold Dental PPO
- Guardian Advantage Silver Dental PPO
- SuperMed - SC
- Texas True Choice
- Tribute Enhanced (Medicare)
- Tribute Plan (Medicare)
Stanley Tipton DDS's Practice location
Bryan, OH 43506Get Direction
Stanley Tipton DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Dr. Shea Micheal Walkup D.D.S.1574 Henthorne Dr Maumee OH 43537
- Craig A. Hasselschwert DDS.517 N Clinton St Defiance OH 43512
- Carl Chaney DDS442 W High St Bryan OH 43506
- Kenneth W Arnt D.D.S.106 E Green St Butler IN 46721
- Dr. Kirk David Mckibben D.D.S.245 Stadium Dr Defiance OH 43512
- Dr. Gregg A Warner DDS307 Washington Ave Defiance OH 43512