Dr. Andrew M Lowe
Internist401 Columbus Ave Valhalla NY, 10595
Dr. Lowe has been practicing internal medicine with the Mount Pleasant Medical Group since 1996. As a primary care physician, Dr. Lowe is dedicated to providing comprehensive care for the treatment of ...
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1993
New York University School of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Enlarged Prostate
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Vascular Disease
- Member Medical Society, State of New York
- Member American Medical Association
- Member American College of Physicians
- Member Westchester County Medical Society
Dr. Andrew M Lowe's Practice location
Dr. Andrew M Lowe's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lowe
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- How Should I Choose a Shampoo?
It is normal to be confused about what to believe and what to buy when it comes to the different types of shampoos and conditioners that you see on market shelf. Some products claim to give you shiny hair, while others claim to help you achieve wavy and bouncy hair. There are hundreds of products...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
The vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable and persistent...
- Lactose Intolerance vs. IBS
OverviewIrritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a gastrointestinal (GI) disorder that can be mistaken for lactose intolerance and other digestive issues. Know the differences between these disorders to find relief and effective treatment. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) has a variety of potential causes....
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.30 Shelburne Rd Stamford CT 06902
- Rania Rifai-Loewenberg60 Cherry Street Katonah New York 10536
- Jennifer Reich Other581 N Franklin Tpke Ramsey NJ 07446
- Dr. George J. Stivala MD421 HUGUENOT ST NEW ROCHELLE NY 10801
- Dr. Chetan Vaid M.D75 HOLLY HILL LN GREENWICH CT 06830
- Dr. Jacobo Pena M.D.435 Fort Washington Ave New York New York 10033