Dr. Sarena Teng is a pediatrician practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Teng is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Teng diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Teng can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of South Alabama College of Medicine 2002
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Ear Infection
- Birth Defects
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Sarena Teng MD's Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70121Get Direction
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Sarena Teng MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Christian Lilje MD935 Joseph Street New Orleans Louisiana 70115
- Dr. Alina Olteanu MD, PHD7800 Preston Road Plano Texas 75024
- Dr. Amy Glick MD4901 Veterans Memorial Blvd Metairie LA 70006
- Dr. Emily Brown Vigour MD4225 Lapalco Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Paul David Yuratich MD3712 Macarthur Blvd New Orleans LA 70114
- Dr. Hai Nam Nguyen M.D.1221 Amelia St Gretna LA 70053