Patrick Scott is a physical therapist practicing in Portage, WI. Patrick Scott specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Patrick Scott can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Patrick Scott will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Patrick R Scott PT, DPT's Practice location
Portage, WI 53901Get Direction
MONONA, WI 53716Get Direction
Patrick R Scott PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Kristina Hellenbrand MPT2639 New Pinery Rd Portage WI 53901
- Mr. Matthew J Vanderkooi PT2639 New Pinery Rd Portage WI 53901
- Mary rose Luciano PT, DPT2639 New Pinery Rd Portage WI 53901
- Mr. Brian M Doolan DPT2639 New Pinery Rd Portage WI 53901
- Megan E Wiley DPT2817 New Pinery Rd Portage WI 53901
- Sarah Eisemann DPT2817 New Pinery Rd Portage WI 53901