Dr. Necita Roa is an anesthesiologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Roa ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Roa also might help manage pain after an operation.
- A case of morbid obesity.
- Letter: Blood pressure in obesity.
- Cardiovascular responses to larynogoscopy and endotracheal intubation with pancuronium during light general anesthesia.
- Treacher-Collins syndrome with sleep apnea: anesthetic considerations.
- Glossopharyngeal neuralgia with syncope--anesthetic considerations.
Dr. Necita L Roa MD's Practice location
Dr. Necita L Roa MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Christopher P Creighton M.D.2345 Dougherty Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Leander K. Lee MD3009 North Ballas Road St. Louis Missouri 63131
- Dr. Marie Angele Theard MD43 Kingsbury Place St. Louis Missouri 63112
- Dr. Brenda C. McClain MD3635 Vista Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Juri McDowell11133 Dunn Road St. Louis Missouri 63136
- Dr. Toni R. Patterson D.O.800 W Jefferson St Kirksville MO 63501