Dr. Aline Tanios Keyrouz is a pediatric hospital medicine physician practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Tanios specializes in providing care for hospitalized children. Pediatric Hospital Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, general pediatrics, critical care and adolecsnet medicine.
American Board of Pediatrics
- University of Washington School of Medicine (2006)
Professional Society Memberships
- Academic Pediatric Association, Pediatric Complex Care Association, American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Aline T. Tanios Keyrouz, MD's Practice location
St Louis, MO 63104Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Aline T. Tanios Keyrouz, MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Aline T. Tanios Keyrouz, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Allergies: Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
What are Allergies?An allergy is basically a disorder of the immune system response that leads to certain symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose. When the immune system reacts to a foreign substance, such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, bee venom, or any kind of food,...
- How Prevalent Is Affluenza?
IntroductionInfluenza and affluence combine to form the word affluenza. Similar to how viruses infect their host, affluenza, being a social virus, infects millions of people around the world. It consumes the lives of people with the bold pursuit of materialism. It is predominantly an American...
- Does Blood In Urine Mean There Are Cysts In My Kidneys?
In the normal course, blood has no place in the urine. But Hematuria or blood in the urine is a clear indication that we are confronting a larger problem somewhere in the urinary or genital systems. It could indicate the presence of a renal cyst, although a cyst is by no means the only contributing...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Dr. Alina Haq M.D.1402 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Manny Chekol Zewdu M.D.1402 S. GRAND, FDT 14TH FLOOR ST. LOUIS MO 63104
- Dr. Bhanu prasad Sankineni M.D.1402 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Uchenna Christopher Ogbuokiri MD3414 Caroline St Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. David Andrew Wathen D.O.1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Umesh C. Inampudi M.D.2220 Lemp Ave Saint Louis MO 63104