Dr. Kristine A Bathke MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)752 N High Point Rd Dean Medical Center Madison WI, 53717
Dr. Kristine Bathke is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Bathke specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Bathke can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Bathke can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1997
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Of Wi Hospital and Cli
Dr. Kristine A Bathke MD's Practice location
Dr. Kristine A Bathke MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bathke
- Chlamydia Doubled Ovarian Cancer Risk, Study Shows
Chlamydia trachomatis, commonly known as chlamydia, is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). In the United States, approximately 1.5 million cases of chlamydia are reported on an annual basis, making it the most commonly reported type of bacterial infection – according to the Centers for...
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- Over the Coutner Remedeis for UTI's: What Works?
There are various remedies to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), but the most common and arguably the most reliable are over-the-counter medications. These are thoroughly tested medications that have shown to have minimal side-effects, and are strong enough to destroy the bacteria causing the...
- Foods to Eat When Breastfeeding
IntroductionThe phase of pregnancy in itself is a beautiful experience, and once the baby arrives, there are so many thoughts crossing the new mother’s mind. The first thought that comes in is whether the baby would get enough breast milk. Similar to the pregnancy phase, the process of...
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Developed During Pregnancy Can Lead to Heart Disease
According to a new study published in Circulation: Journal of the American Heart Association, diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy may help to predict the risk of heart disease during early, middle-aged women. In this study, researchers analyzed data from more than 3,400 pregnant women...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Dr. Ryan C. Mcdonald M.D.4122 E Towne Blvd Madison WI 53704
- Dr. Jacob Lauer MD920 Sl Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Barbara A Burns M.D.4410 Regent Street Madison WI 53705
- Dr. Gregory D Bills MD451 Junction Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Bryan T Hotujec M.D.752 N High Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Barbara R Hostetler MD20 S Park Madison WI 53715