Dr. Rangadham Nagarakanti is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Nagarakanti performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Rangadham Nagarakanti MD's Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70112Get Direction
Warren, NJ 07059Get Direction
OWENSBORO, KY 42303Get Direction
Rangadham Nagarakanti MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Zhen Jiao MD4224 Houma Blvd Metairie LA 70006
- Sammy Khatib M.D.1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA 70121
- Paul A Lelorier MD533 BOLIVAR ST NEW ORLEANS LA 70112
- Paul F Stahls MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Colleen J Johnson M.D.1430 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Daniel Patrick Morin MD MPH1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA 70121