Conrad S. Balcer D.O.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1241 W Stadium Blvd Jefferson City MO, 65109
Dr. Conrad Balcer is a cardiologist practicing in Jefferson City, MO. Dr. Balcer specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Balcer also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 1986
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 1986
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine 1986
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Conrad S. Balcer D.O.'s Practice location
Jefferson City, MO 65109Get Direction
Conrad S. Balcer D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Balcer
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While some think this isn’t anything to worry about, there are studies that link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a very common sleeping disorder that is very alarming. In fact,...
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...
- James F. Tritz M.D.3501a West Truman Boulevard Jefferson City MO 65109
- John F. Sanfelippo M.D.2505 Mission Dr Jefferson City MO 65109
- Lincoln T Shenje M.D., PH.D., MRCP3501 W TRUMAN BLVD # A JEFFERSON CITY MO 65109
- Jeffrey Stewart Sanders M.D.3501 A West Truman Blvd. Jefferson City MO 65109
- William Loyd Schlegel D.O.3501 A West Truman Blvd Jefferson City MO 65109
- Patrick J Morello MD, FACC3501 A West Truman Blvd Jefferson City MO 65109