Dr. Rebecca Green is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Nashua, NH. Dr. Green specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Green can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Green can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1973
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Western Pennsylvania Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Christiana Care Hlth Servs Inc, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Christiana Care Hlth Servs Inc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Rebecca S Green M.D.'s Practice location
Nashua, NH 03060Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca S Green M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is Gestational Diabetes Treated?
Diabetes may lead to birth defects during the first few weeks of pregnancy, which is why women must be monitored to control blood sugar levels. It is crucial to have one's diabetes under control before conception. Screening for diabetes is often done when the mother to be has a risk of developing...
- Am I Pregnant?
Did you miss or have a delayed period? One of the most significant and common symptoms of pregnancy is missed periods. The most reliable way to tell whether you are pregnant or not is the pregnancy test. In addition, there are many other symptoms experienced during the early stages of pregnancy.The...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Diagnosed?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer which develops in the cervix. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus which connects to the vagina. The cause of cervical cancer is thought to be various strains of human papilloma virus (HPV), a sexually transmitted infection. The human papilloma virus can...
- Dr. Allan Fisher MD1 Elliot Way Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Dr. Marc Duhaime D.O.445 Cypress Street Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Patricia M. Miller25 Village Brook Lane Derry New Hampshire 3038
- Dr. Avra Jordano-alter M.D. 2 Lan Drive Suite 203 Westford
- Josefina Fojas Pilpil-Arambulo8 French Drive Bedford New Hampshire 3110
- Dr. Purnima R Sangal M.D.1 COURTHOUSE LN CHELMSFORD MA 01824