Dr. Hillary Weiland is a Chiropractor practicing in Naples, FL. Dr. Weiland specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Weiland seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Hillary Young Weiland D.C.'s Practice location
Naples, FL 34110Get Direction
NAPLES, FL 34109Get Direction
Dr. Hillary Young Weiland D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Paul Finucan D.C.13240 Tamiami Trail North Naples Florida 34110
- Dr. Chad Robert Luce D.C.7051 Cypress Terrace Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Marc J Browner DC8320 W Sunrise Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33322
- Dr. Douglas Dishauzi D.C.2430 Vanderbilt Beach Road Ext Naples FL 34109
- Dr. Bryan Harris Kalodish DC970 5th Ave N Naples FL 34102
- Dr. Linda D Stevens DC12951 Metro Pkwy Fort Myers FL 33912