Dr. Nicholas Thomas Lacava MD
General Practitioner360 W Boylston St Suite 107 West Boylston MA, 01583
The Francis Holistic Medical Center, P.C. is pleased to offer holistic primary medical care for children from N. Thomas LaCava, M.D. Dr. LaCava prefers to use natural, traditional, and environmental t ...
Education and Training
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1972
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Heart Disease
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Allergic Reaction
- Lyme Disease
- Hahnemann University Hospital 1975
- Hahnemann Univ Hospital, Fellow:Neurology 1974
Dr. Nicholas Thomas Lacava MD's Practice location
West Boylston, MA 01583Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas Thomas Lacava MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lacava
- Treatments for Laryngitis
Laryngitis symptoms normally start unexpectedly and worsen within a period of two to three days. The common symptoms for laryngitis are:...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Hernia: Is There More than One Type?
Hernia is a condition which can develop in both men and women. It can be classified into various types depending on its anatomical location. Following are the most common types of hernias that you must know about.1) Inguinal HerniaThis is the most common type of hernia which affects about 2% of the...
- Alcohol and Other Factors that Affect Recovery from Mononucleosis
What is Mononucleosis?Mononucleosis (also known as mono) is a disease that usually arises from the Epstein-Barr virus and is spread through a person's saliva and other bodily fluids. The length and severity of this illness both differ from one person to another. Most people suffering from from mono...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- Can Weight Loss Alleviate Varicose Veins?
Minimal ExhaustionVictims of vein problems are challenged by tiredness in their legs even when jogging, and makes it difficult to follow a workout regiment.Vein disorders can discourage people from their exercise routine. Exercise WellThere is a common misconception that affected veins can simply...
- Michael Sami Morrow D.O.55 LAKE AVE N WORCESTER MA 01655
- Dr. Wilfrid Gerard Pitts MD10 Winthrop St Worcester MA 01604
- Dr. Charles D Howard MD, MMM, CHCQM42 Patton Road Ayer MA 01432
- Dr. Anthony David Puopolo M.D.5 Water St Milford MA 01757
- Dr. Bundit Sopchockchai M.D.73 W Main St Hopkinton MA 01748
- Mr. Michael F Larochelle D.O.60 Hospital Rd Leominster MA 01453