Dr. Stephen G Savage MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1818 N Meade St Appleton WI, 54911
Dr. Stephen Savage is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Appleton, WI. Dr. Savage specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Savage can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Savage can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1980
Medical College of Wisconsin 1980
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Uterine Prolapse
- Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- The University of Toledo Affiliated Hospitals 1984
- MEDICAL COLLEGE OF OHIO HOSPITAL
Dr. Stephen G Savage MD's Practice location
Appleton, WI 54911Get Direction
Dr. Stephen G Savage MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Savage
- Vitamin E and Fatty Acid Supplements May Alleviate Period Cramps
A new study published in the journal, Reproductive Health, has shown that supplements containing vitamin E and essential fatty acids may relieve the symptoms caused by menstruation. In this study, 120 women with PMS or the more severe premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), were divided into two...
- Smoking During Pregnancy is Linked to Blood Vessel Damage in Children
A new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, has shown that smoking during pregnancy is associated with increased risk of blood vessel damage in the child. In this study, enrolling 250 children, the body dimensions and lung functioning of the children were measured when they were 4-weeks-old....
- What is Vulvovaginitis?
Vulvovaginitis, which is also known as vulvitis or vaginitis, is an infection that causes inflammation in the vulva as well as the vagina. It usually affects females irrespective of their ages. Various factors lead to the disease. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Staged?
Cervical cancer affects the cervix, which connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus, while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main...
- How is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?
Genital Herpes is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by two types of viruses - herpes simplex Type 1 and herpes simplex Type 2. However, people suffering from the condition are not aware of it because it hardly presents with any symptoms. So, in most of the cases people are...
- Dr. Michael Lynn Fetterolf MD1405 Mill St New London WI 54961
- Dr. Suzanne Swanson MDW5282 Amy Ave Appleton WI 54915
- Dr. Ernesto L Acosta MD1818 N Meade St Appleton WI 54911
- Dr. Michelle M. Koellermeier M.D.200 Theda Clark Medical Plz Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Adriana Origel Schaufelberger MD, MPH200 Theda Clark Medical Plz Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Elina Xanos Pfaffenbach M.D.1818 N MEADE ST APPLETON WI 54911