Dr. Susan K Kindig MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)11725 Illinois St Suite 350 Carmel IN, 46032
Dr. Susan Kindig is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Carmel, IN. Dr. Kindig specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kindig can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kindig can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1991
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Bethesda Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Susan K Kindig MD's Practice location
Carmel, IN 46032Get Direction
Indianapolis, IN 46268Get Direction
Dr. Susan K Kindig MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kindig
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- What are the Different Types of Breast Cancer?
Appropriate treatment options for breast cancer differ depending on what type of cancer the individual has. A biopsy of the tissue samples from the breast helps to identify the type of breast cancer. Most breast cancers bloom in the ducts that connect lobules to the nipple in the breast. It is rare...
- Syphilis Symptoms
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause serious health problems when left untreated. This is caused by a type of bacteria known as Treponema pallidum. This disease can be treated easily in its earlier stage with the right medication. Early diagnosis and knowing the early...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- Dr. Hilary Gaudreau MD8091 Township Line Road Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Cynthia Kay Seffernick MD13914 Southeastern Parkway Fishers IN 46037
- Dr. Veronica J. Smidt M.D.8360 S Emerson Ave Indianapolis IN 46237
- Mrs. Vicky E. Sherman M.D.426 S. Alabama Street Indianapolis IN 46225
- Dr. Jeff Charles Reinhardt MD1633 N CAPITOL AVE STE 500 INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Dr. Meenu Goel MD6620 PARKDALE PL INDIANAPOLIS IN 46254