Dr. Kimberly Wachter is a Dentist practicing in Oshkosh, WI. Dr. Wachter specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kimberly M. Wachter DDS's Practice location
SEDONA, AZ 86336Get Direction
Dr. Kimberly M. Wachter DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Thomas Hallquist DDS2163 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904
- Christian D Marsh DDS325 E. Main St Winneconne WI 54986
- Mr. Timothy T Ryan D.D.S.2200 Omro Road Oshkosh WI 54904
- Dr. Thomas Leo Kraus D.D.S.35 W Scott St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Phillip D Florek D.D.S.1380 S Commercial St Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Timothy Stephan Tweedy DDS113 E Bell St Neenah WI 54956