Theodore I. King PH.D.
AcupuncturistN84w16889 Menomonee Ave Menomonee Falls WI, 53051
Theodore King is an acupuncturist practicing in Menomonee Falls, WI. Dr. King evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. King treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Theodore I. King PH.D.'s Practice location
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051Get Direction
Theodore I. King PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Annmarie Ritacca L.AC122 GREEN BAY RD THIENSVILLE WI 53092
- Dr. David G Dai M.O.D, L.AC7020 W NORTH AVE WAUWATOSA WI 53213
- Arthur Dudley Rapkin O.M.D.890 Elm Grove Rd Elm Grove WI 53122
- Vashir Jim Xiong LAC2331 W Vieau Pl Milwaukee WI 53204
- Lindie Vandevoorde LACN22w27847 Edgewater Dr Pewaukee WI 53072
- Jamey L Johnston C.AC2321 E Capitol Dr Milwaukee WI 53211