Dr. Jason Michael Springer MD
Rheumatologist | RheumatologySchool Of Medicine 4c104 30 N 1900 E Salt Lake City UT, 84132
Dr. Springer believes in providing patient-oriented, in-depth and state-of-the-art comprehensive Rheumatologic evaluations, management and care.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vasculitis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Myositis And More
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Jason Michael Springer MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, KS 66160Get Direction
Dr. Jason Michael Springer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Springer
- The Latest Advancements in Treatment and Research for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Patients and providers alike are often faced with unique challenges when it comes to treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). The disease is not well understood, there is no cure, and treatments often require a trial and error process.Luckily, technology and research are constantly advancing...
- How Expressing Creativity Can Help with Rheumatoid Arthritis
Living with rheumatoid arthritis can be emotionally taxing. Feelings of depression, hopelessness, and unworthiness can often come from constantly being in pain. It's discouraging when pain gets in the way of being able to work, function, and perform once-enjoyable activities. Losing independence can...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Physician Calls for More Awareness for Lupus
Dr. Amina Dorayi, who is a renown Public Health Professional and has been asked to speak at several conferences, including the “She Forum Africa” in 2016, has called lupus a deadly disease and is pushing for an increase of awareness around it. Because the symptoms of lupus vary so widely,...
- The Connection Between Seasonal Affective Disorder and Fibromyalgia
With winter on everyone's doorstep and the snow that comes with it, there are some people who cannot enjoy the winter as much as other people around them.For those who have seasonal affective disorder, they usually do not feel as comfortable as others once the weather changes. Leaves fall, and lands...
- Alongside Lupus: Digital Companionship for Lupus Patients
Lupus has been discussed on television shows like House M.D, E.R, in movies like Gross Anatomy, and even in entertainment news with headlines reading Selena Gomez’ Lupus. But, not everyone knows exactly what lupus is. Despite the mentions of lupus in some television shows, movies and headlines,...
- Dr. Christopher G. Jackson MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Daniel O. Clegg MD50 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132
- Dr. Gary Allan Kunkel MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. William Allen Hinz M.D.School Of Medicine 4C104 Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Michael J. Battistone MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Stephanie Boade Silas MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132