John D Chambers M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2985 Cortez Ave Idaho Falls ID, 83404
Dr. John Chambers is a cardiologist practicing in Idaho Falls, ID. Dr. Chambers specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Chambers also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Nv Sch of Med, Reno Nv 1991
University of Nevada Reno 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- U Nev Affil Res
John D Chambers M.D.'s Practice location
John D Chambers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chambers
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- What Is Orthopnea?
OrthopneaOrthopnea is a condition that causes breathing difficulties when an individual is lying down. It usually happens at night when the person is going to sleep. People with orthopnea usually experience tightness in the chest and being oxygen-deficit. The shortness of breath is due to lying down...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- Patrick D Gorman MD2985 CORTEZ AVE IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- John E Lassetter M.D.2001 S WOODRUFF AVE STE 3 IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- Douglas U. Blank MD2985 Cortez Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404
- George M Garcia MD2985 CORTEZ AVE IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- Kipp B Webb MD2985 CORTEZ AVE IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- Jay Stuart Kaufman MD2985 Cortez Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404