Gary B. Marcus M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2101 Vale Rd Suite 201 San Pablo CA, 94806
Dr. Gary Marcus is a cardiologist practicing in San Pablo, CA. Dr. Marcus specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Marcus also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1962
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1962
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Vascular Disease
- Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Cardiovascular Diseases; University Hosp, Inc, Internal Medicine; University Hosp, Inc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cooper Hospital-University Medical Center Program
Gary B. Marcus M.D.'s Practice location
San Pablo, CA 94806Get Direction
Gary B. Marcus M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marcus
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- The Difference Between Arteries and Veins
Through closed vessels the closed circulatory system transports blood. This includes the arteries, veins, and the capillaries. Blood vessels that start from the heart are arteries and vessels that carry blood back to the heart are veins.ArteriesArteries are located deep in the body and have thick...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Gordon L. Fung MD1600 Divisadero Street San Francisco CA 94115
- Jason A. Talavera M.D.2333 Buchanan St San Francisco CA 94115
- Ellen Jane Killebrew901 Nevin Avenue Richmond California 94801
- Gustin Ming sun Ho M.D.929 Clay St San Francisco CA 94108
- James G Chun M.D.2250 Hayes St San Francisco CA 94117
- Robert J. Lundstrom MD2200 Ofarrell St San Francisco CA 94115