Dr. Shelli Reiss-thomas is a psychologist practicing in Bay City, MI. Dr. Reiss-thomas specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Reiss-thomas evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Reiss-thomas because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Shelli K Reiss-thomas MS LLP's Practice location
Bay City, MI 48708Get Direction
SAGINAW, MI 48603Get Direction
Shelli K Reiss-thomas MS LLP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reiss-thomas
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Reasons Why You Need Psychotherapy
What Is Psychotherapy?Psychotherapy is an arrangement of treatments that are used in solving life issues such as mental disorders, psychiatric disorders, and emotional difficulties. Psychotherapy assists you in understanding your feelings, to sustain positivity, dealing with depression, and coping...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Mr. Joseph K. Miller PSYD2355 Delta Road Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Leslie Carol Love PH.D.1108 Ashman St Midland MI 48640
- Dr. Edward Charles Podany PHD5958 Red Feather Dr Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Scott William Zimostrad PHD728 W Wackerly St Midland MI 48640
- Marissa Lynn O'neill TLLP218 FAST ICE DR MIDLAND MI 48642
- Susanna Warner PA, LLP300 68th St SE Grand Rapids MI 49548