Dr. Nassir Marrouche is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Marrouche performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Ruprecht-Karl-Univ- Med Fak- Heidelberg- Germany 1997
Medizinische Fakult‰t Heidelberg 1997
- Three-dimensional nonfluoroscopic mapping and ablation of inappropriate sinus tachycardia. Procedural strategies and long-term outcome.
- Nonexcitatory stimulus delivery improves left ventricular function in hearts with left bundle branch block.
- Circular mapping and ablation of the pulmonary vein for treatment of atrial fibrillation: impact of different catheter technologies.
- Ablation of atrial fibrillation.
- Ablation of focal atrial fibrillation.
- Evaluation and management of ventricular outflow tract tachycardias.
- Pulmonary vein firing triggering atrial fibrillation after open heart surgery.
- Approaches to restoring and maintaining normal sinus rhythm.
- Pulmonary vein isolation for treatment of atrial fibrillation: recent updates.
- Potential role of body surface ECG mapping for localization of atrial fibrillation trigger sites.
- Pulmonary vein antrum isolation: intracardiac echocardiography-guided technique.
- Left atrial flutter following pulmonary vein antrum isolation with radiofrequency energy: linear lesions or repeat isolation.
- Pulmonary vein antrum isolation for treatment of atrial fibrillation in patients with valvular heart disease or prior open heart surgery.
- Novel applications in catheter ablation.
- Avoiding microbubbles formation during radiofrequency left atrial ablation versus continuous microbubbles formation and standard radiofrequency ablation protocols: comparison of energy profiles and chronic lesion characteristics.
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Executive Director Comprehensive Arrhythmia Research and Management - 2018
- Professor of Medicine University of Utah Health - 2018
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Nassir F. Marrouche M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Nassir F. Marrouche M.D. | Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Nassir F. Marrouche M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marrouche
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Nazem W Akoum M.D.30 N 1900 E Rm 4a100 Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Benjamin A Steinberg M.D., M.H.S.30 N 1900 E SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132
- Travis Scott Wall MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Ravi Ranjan MD30 N 1900 E Rm 4a100 Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Rechenmacher M.D.30 N 1900 E Rm 4a100 Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Mihail Gabriel Chelu M.D., PH.D.50 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132