Barry Bellovin MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2335 Bell Blvd Bayside NY, 11360
Dr. Barry Bellovin is a cardiologist practicing in Bayside, NY. Dr. Bellovin specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Bellovin also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1978
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 1978
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1978
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Cardiovascular Diseases Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- BELLEVUE HOSPITAL CENTER
Barry Bellovin MD's Practice location
Bayside, NY 11360Get Direction
Bayside, NY 11361Get Direction
Barry Bellovin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bellovin
- Using Losartan in Treating Hypertension
Unfortunately, there is an increasing prevalence of hypertension, which is the term used to indicate high blood pressure with a reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is being blamed on living a modern lifestyle, the frequency of alcohol and tobacco intake, certain physical activities, and processed...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Can Low Blood Pressure be Serious?
Blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm of Hg is referred to as low blood pressure, or hypotension. The first number is the measure of pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills blood in them. The second number is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is at rest between two beats. In...
- The Difference Between Arteries and Veins
Through closed vessels the closed circulatory system transports blood. This includes the arteries, veins, and the capillaries. Blood vessels that start from the heart are arteries and vessels that carry blood back to the heart are veins.ArteriesArteries are located deep in the body and have thick...
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- Yoshiaki Omura800 Riverside Drive New York New York 10032
- Yoshifumi Naka M.D.177 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Jeremiah M. Gelles MD263 7TH AVE BROOKLYN NY 11215
- Elena V. Bezoff D.O4802 10th Ave Brooklyn NY 11219
- Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022