Dr. Stephen William North M.D.
Family Practitioner86 N Mitchell Ave Bakersville NC, 28705
Dr. Stephen North is a family practitioner practicing in Bakersville, NC. Dr. North specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. North possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 2000
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Transient laser frequency modulation spectroscopy.
- Providing anticipatory guidance to children and adolescents.
- Improving access to care through the patient-centered medical home.
- Low-temperature collisional quenching of NO A(2)Σ(+)(v' = 0) by NO(X(2)Π) and O2 between 34 and 109 K.
- A method to analyze molecular tagging velocimetry data using the Hough transform.
Dr. Stephen William North M.D.'s Practice location
Bakersville, NC 28705Get Direction
SPRUCE PINE, NC 28777Get Direction
Dr. Stephen William North M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. North
- Top Uses of Mupirocin
Mupirocin is used to treat bacterial infections, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), folliculitis, and impetigo. It is also used for insect bites, small wounds, and infections caused by gram-positive bacteria. Since it is an antibacterial medication, it will be ineffective...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Dr. Barbara Anne Stagg M.D.86 N Mitchell Ave Bakersville NC 28705
- Dr. James Bruce Carroll M.D.86 N Mitchell Ave Bakersville NC 28705
- Dr. Rebecca Mater Brooks M.D.86 N Mitchell Ave Bakersville NC 28705
- Dr. Arch Nmn Woodard M.D.86 N Mitchell Ave Bakersville NC 28705
- Dr. Dwight James Willett M.D.86 N MITCHELL AVE BAKERSVILLE NC 28705
- Dr. Jerry David Cade M.D.86 N Mitchell Ave Bakersville NC 28705